- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Front,One Side – RIGHT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Tire Rotation
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. – Technician found deep groove on rotors and inside pad at 2/32. – RECOMMEND REPLACING FRONT PADS AND ROTORS
- Replace front brake pad linings and rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Patch Tire- Dismount tire and install patch and balance tire.
Paul G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/27/2022