CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-20T23:04:01+00:002010 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-20T23:04:01+00:00
- Pulled codes – – P0404 – EGR close position performance – P1404 – EGR Position sensor performance – determined EGR is intermittently sticking due to carbon build up.
- Fails VSI due to : – Tail lights not working
- Repaired wiring on left side circuit for front marker and rear tail light
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Pressure tested cooling system – found radiator is leaking at left tank.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – Standard Trans
- EGR VALVE – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
John P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2021