2008 Hyundai AccentCRM Mitchell1 2021-09-23T22:02:27+00:00
- Technician found that the belt tensioner pulley was locking up and the p/s Steering fluid is extremely dirty- RECOMMEND REPLACING ALL BELTS AND TENSIONER PULLEY AND P/S FLUSH
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- POWER STEERING PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
Troy I. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2021