- Technician did not notice noise at start up at this time – engine oil is low – possible engine noise on cold start up due to low level – recommend oil change with MOA
- Tires installed at 104,828 miles – RECOMMEND TIRE ROTATION – While inspecting vehicle for noise technician noticed right low beam headlight is inop and left tag light is inop, the cabin air filter is very dirty with a rodents nest, both sides od front brake pads are below 2/32 and almost metal to metal left side pad worn more than the right – RECOMMEND REPLACING FRONT PADS AND ROTORS, LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT, LEFT TAG LIGHT, AIR FILTER, CABIN AIR FILTER.
- Tire Rotation
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides. – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- air filter
- Replace light bulb – Right low beam headlight
- Replace left tag light
Irina K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2023