- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Tire Rotation
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Technician found – Front brakes are 4/32 – will need replaced soon – Left rear brake hardware rubbing on rotor – repaired – NO CHARGE – Transmission fluid very dirty – recommend transmission service – Air filter is extremely dirty – recommend replacing air filter
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush old fluid from transmission which includes: transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Replace with premium synthetic fluid.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Alternator.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
John S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2023